Cancun is a beautiful city. With its white-sand beaches and crystal clear water, Cancun draws more than 2 million tourists each year. Surrounded by this breathtaking view lies World Stem Cells Clinic which is a certified Stem Cells Clinic. It offers world-leading technology in SCT for the Autistic children and their families.
Listed below are the reasons why you should consider traveling to WSCC Cancun for SCT:
- Certifications and Regulations: At World Stem Cells Clinic, we meet all the requirements to operate in Mexico in a certified and legal way. We are certified/accredited by Cofepris, Salud, and Sectur. To find out all about our regulations contact us here.
- Medical Staff: All members of our medical staff are certified M.D. professionals who have the knowledge and skills to treat their patients in the best possible way. Furthermore, all of our staff members have received training in the USA so that they are informed of the latest advancements in the field of regenerative medicine.
- Facilities: All of our equipment comes from the US, and we maintain top-quality facilities to ensure the implementation of the highest standards.
- Labs: Our research lab is based in the US which helps us stay on top of the latest research and best methods for the therapy. There is another lab in our clinic in Cancun which was built under the ISO 7 guidelines and which also strictly meets the GTP(Good Tissue Practice) guidelines. Our labs are built to ensure the maximum safety and efficiency in our procedures.
- Attention: From the moment you contact us for the first time, until months after your therapy, our Patient Coordinators will ensure your satisfaction each step of the way. Our accessible medical team is ready to answer all of your questions and concerns. We are here to help you in every way possible.
- Personalized Care: To make sure that your trip is hassle-free and help you focus on the things that matter, we take care of the little details for you. Our Patient Coordinators will help you with the hotel arrangements. We will pick you up from the airport and will provide you conveyance to and from the clinic. We believe that patients are family so we honor their trust with commitment and care.
- Global Presence: We have successfully treated patients from all over the world in WSCC. We also try to be a part of as many events regarding autism awareness and treatment as possible to help parents find the best for their children.
- Beautiful Surroundings: Cancún, México is globally known for its beautiful beaches, and white sand coast in the Mexican Caribbean Visiting the Cenotes, water parks as Xcaret, and even archeological wonders like Chichén Itzá, are some of the additional reasons why traveling to Cancún is a good decision.
- Exquisite Gastronomy: Recently, Mexican gastronomy was designated as a cultural patrimony of humanity by the Unesco, which is another good reason to visit Cancun. Tacos, cochinita pibil, and other Mayan cuisine delicacies are waiting for you here.
- Fun For The Whole Family: Although the main reason for the trip is to make the most out of SCT for your child, visiting Cancún can also be a great way to get away from routine and make memories with your family.
- Community: In order to provide our patients with the right information, we created a Facebook group where they can connect with other parents and feel free to ask all their questions. This way we ensure that they get opinions from moms that have actually been here.
We understand how choosing the right clinic for SCT for your child can be hard and deciding to travel to another country can be even harder, however it is very important to do proper research and make informed decisions. To give you an idea of what Cancun looks like, we made a video which shows you the trip that you will have from the airport to your hotel area.
If you are still confused and wondering about traveling to WSCC Cancun for SCT, you can join this who help and support each other in their journeys. You can get answers to your questions and see what other moms are saying.
At WSCC, we offer support for autistic families and their children with Stem Cell Therapy treatments that can transform autistic conditions by healing the gut, decreasing inflammation and improving brain function. We also created an on Facebook that is destined to offer support and companionship for ASD parents and their families on their journey.
Remember, you are not alone!